At Triunity Engineering & Management, Inc. we believe in adding value to our community and our industry. Through continuous enhancement, innovation and growth of our employees, processes and services we achieve this by partnering with other professionals and focusing on excellence that exceeds our clients’ expectations. We also believe that collaboration and diversity are key to strengthening expertise, performance and success.
As a professional services firm offering engineering and project/construction management services, since our inception in 2003, we have delivered cost-effective and innovative solutions for transportation and water/waste water projects that improve our communities’ livability. Our client list includes local, regional and national government agencies and FORTUNE 500 companies.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado with regional offices in Washington and Massachusetts, Triunity has earned a nationwide reputation for meeting and exceeding client expectations. Our diverse technical capabilities and widely experienced team provide the range of disciplines and client-focused services required for public infrastructure projects.
We engage our core capabilities in Communication Systems, Electrical Systems, Project/Construction Management and IT to address the unique requirements of each project.
A small sample of our portfolio includes:
- Communications Systems for FTA Program Management Oversight Contractor (PMOC) Projects in Washington DC, Honolulu, HI and Stamford, CN.
- PMOC Services to Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort – New Jersey Transit.
- Design, specifications and implementation of the Communications Systems for Denver RTD’s $6.5B FasTracks Program. The program encompasses transit expansion of 122 miles of new commuter rail and light rail, and 18 miles of bus rapid transit, providing multiple ways to ride public transport.
- Program and Construction Management Oversight to the MBTA Green Line Extension Project (GLX), MBTA, Boston, MA. This $2.3B project extends 4.7 miles of light rail service, with a rider projection of 45,000, allowing a one-ride service to an estimated 342,000 jobs in Downtown Boston. The projected reduction in daily Vehicle Miles Traveled is 25,728 miles with a consequent improvement in air quality.
- Communications Design Services for the Sound Transit East Link Extension, Seattle, WA, connecting the Eastside to Downtown Seattle and Sea-Tac International Airport with 14 miles of light rail and a rider projection of 50,000.
- Construction Inspection Services and Quality Reviews for the Wastewater Treatment Plant, Denver Water Board, Denver, CO., helping to maintain a part of the 1,500 miles of sanitary sewer and over 800 miles of storm drainage underground lines and pipes.
After working on numerous and complex projects, Jonnie Thomas, P.E. and Marvin Thomas, P.E. began to realize their passion. While working on the Transportation Expansion Project RTD/CDOT TREX in Denver, CO frequent meetings during project construction took place at a local bagel shop at the corner of at the I-25/Yosemite intersection. Over the course of several months and lots of bagels, discussion among the “Einstein Group” came to center around forming an Engineering and Management company. Jonnie joined with his brother, Marvin to implement their vision, and it was during the challenging economic climate of the early 2000s that Triunity was formed on December 8 2003, with the first contract granted in January 2005. Since that day, TRIUNITY has grown to over 40 professionals located in three states, serving communities nationwide.
Jonnie and Marvin say a hearty “Thank you” to our “Einstein Group” partners!